Did you know?
· Teachers are 32 times more likely to report voice difficulties than the average person.
· 11% of teachers reported a current voice disorder, with 58% experiencing a voice problem during their career. (Nelson 2005)
· Teachers are 4% of the working population, but compose 20% of patients seen in voice clinics.
During this talk, you will learn:
· The Teacher’s voice (Why it’s different)
· How the voice works
· Adapting your environment
· Vocal Hygiene
· Emotional Health
· Posture and Breathing
· Vocal Exercises